Spending the evening catching up on some of my favorite poly blogs (shout out to Polygrrl, S1m0n, Grace), I see on Sexy PTA Mom, in addition to a mobile phone picture of her hubby’s hard on (the doorknobs behind it looked like spunk shooting out, at first glance), she has this stupid but irresistible pass-along list, TMI Tuesday:
1. Do you have “your” side of the bed? Which side?
Right side, when facing the foot-end of the bed.
2. How old is your pillow and what condition is it in?
I have a head pillow and a body pillow. Both are about a year old.
3. What is your favorite position to sleep in?
On my side, with a body pillow between my legs and under my arm.
4. How often do you change your sheets?
Rarely! Once every few months. I’m not proud of this.
5. What helps you fall asleep when insomnia strikes?
Booze. Before falling asleep in the first place, anyway. If I wake up at 4am with insomnia, there’s no beating it. I get up early and take a nap later, maybe.
6. Does sex make you sleepy or energized?
Eh, I’m a guy. I pretty much want to snooze after sex, though it’s not a must.
7. What is the minimum amount of sleep that you need to be functional the next day.
I can pull off an early morning meeting with 3 hours if need be, but that’s a rare emergency. Six hours and I’m okay. Happy to sleep 9-10 hours, though, given the chance.